Habitat and Fisheries
The Lake Management Plan seeks to improve the fishery of the lake through sustainable management practices, primarily habitat improvement. Information and links to resources are provided below:
- Create a link to your most recent fisheries survey
- Habitat tip – the DNR recommends attaching Christmas trees or brush bundles to the underside of your dock or pier. Small fish will be attracted to the trees or brush, and larger fish will be attracted to the smaller fish. Be sure that you tie them securely, or they will float away.
- A Second Life for Trees in the Lake: As Useful in Water as They Were on Land, a publication by Michael Bozek
- 2019-2020 Wisconsin Hook and Line Fishing Regulations can be accessed here
- 2019-2020 WisconsinTrout Fishing Regulations can be accessed here